The Board approved a special assessment on March 6, 2021.However, due to damage caused by Hurricane Sally on 09/16/2020,other special assessments may be forthcoming once the insurance claim has been finalized. The amount and timeline for any further special assessments (if needed) are unknown at this time.
Realtors, sellers, and buyers should consider the details of the original Condominium Declaration and all of its amendments.In 2008, Indigo Condominium Association, Inc. filed suit against the developer on square footage representations in the Condominium Declaration.
This litigation was resolved in 2019. In the course of this litigation, the Association obtained independent Surveyor measurements. In 2015, the Association adopted the 5th Amendment to the Declaration, which amended the Fractional Share calculation based upon the "Architectural Method."
In 2020, the Association adopted the 8th Amendment to the Declaration, which added a sixth column to Exhibit B of the Declaration entitled: Estimated "Heated and Air Conditioned" square footage. See the following link, "Frequently Asked Questions and Answers," for estimated square footages of the individual Residential Units using both the "Architectural Method" and the "Heated and Cooled Method" along with the Fractional Share calculation.
For addition Condominium information, please review the links below:
- 1st Amendment - Revised Survey
- 2nd Amendment - Phase 1 Substantial Completion
- 3rd Amendment - Phase 2 Completion
- 4th Amendment - Name Change to Indigo, A Condominium
- 5th Amendment - Square Footage Revision
- 6th Amendment - Correct Scrivener's Errors
- 7th Amendment - Addition of Property
- 8th Amendment - Estimated Heated and Air Conditioned square footage